Monday, May 9, 2011

FYI

Just to let everyone know. I have to go back to Sioux Falls tomorrow to get another MRI and see the doctor. Oh crap! maybe I did to much, but I really think it's cause they didn't let me up to go to the bathroom right after surgery they made me use the bedpan and Jerry and I had to figure out how to get my big fat butt off that! I had to move all sorts of different ways just to get my butt from sticking on the pan and trying to wipe and holding up my butt so my bed wouldn't get wet. I don't know what those nurses were thinking. The first time they left me I was done in a second and she was gone. So poor Jerry had to do the dirty work. Of course we didn't know how to get me unstuck from that plastic when it and I was wet. (boy do guys have it so easy). I had to pee like 4 other times during the night and do you think once they would stay and help. NOPE just my sweet hubby. Well by morning I was able to get up and go to the bath room and that's when when the pain in my leg and back came . So I figure it was from all that bedpan moving that has caused most of this problem. I could have done to much but the pain was already there. I did put my back brace on Friday and I think that's when I twisted it a little bit tighter. I was hurting after that allot more. Well I will keep you all informed of my mishap.

Love you all

3 comments:

Jan said...

I'm hoping all you are feeling is just part of the healing process... positive thoughts, with prayers too! Good luck!

Kayla said...

Oh no! I am so sorry those nurses didnt stay and help you! I hope its nothing serious and that you get back on track! I Love you and will be praying for you!

Amy said...

Ouch -- dang those nurses, fingers crossed for you!